Recipes for Coffee Lovers
Coffee Cheesecake Truffles
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup crushed digestive biscuits (about 5 biscuits)
- 1 Map Portofino (Medium Blend) coffee capsule
- 400g dark chocolate
Melted white chocolate, to decorate
- Using your Map Coffee machine extract the coffee with the Espresso Setting (30ml) and cool to room temperature.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla till light and fluffy.
- Fold in coffee, and then the crushed digestive biscuits.
- Chill mixture in fridge overnight to make it easier to handle.
- Roll small tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls, and arrange in a single layer on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Set tray into the freezer for balls to set (about 2 hours).
- Melt the chocolate, and leave to cool for a couple minutes.
- Working in batches, use a fork to dip the frozen truffles into the melted chocolate and set back onto the tray.
- Place back into the fridge to set.
- Once all the truffles are covered, melt white chocolate.
- Place truffles on a rack and, using a fork, drizzle the melted white chocolate over the top to decorate.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
If the mixture is too runny to roll, use two teaspoons to drop them onto a tray and roll them after freezing.